Happy Girls Day - yesterday. :) One day late, but definitely not forgotten.
I often tell people, when I am getting acquainted with a new friend or reminding an old friend, that Calista-Rae IS the beginning of my story. She came to me very early in life and has been my sweet, steady partner through, well, everything. She has watched me grow up, literally, and I love her for that and all she is.
Kawena is the continuation of my story, and the beginning of my story with Terry. She came when we needed her and has provided us with so much love and laughter. She represents a "settling" in our lives, and is our comic relief when things seem rough. What a joy to have both these girls to journey through life with. :)
And oh, my nieces. What would the world be without them? Void. I love you, my little Washingtonians - travel safely.
There has been much on my mind lately, but not anything I feel the need to bore you with. Hoping all is well with everyone!
Shakas,
Mrs. C
*wiping a little tear from my eye*
ReplyDeleteSo sweet, sister; we've been blessed more than we know. Love you... :) ♥
I enjoyed reading your blog today! Thank you! I'm not sure I'll be able to keep up but thanks for sharing it. We are enjoying a sunny day on the central coast...windy, though! So, greetings and love from here... LB
ReplyDelete