Monday, March 15, 2010

Ohana Day, Sleepover, Garage Sale, Birthday Party, Prom, and Studio Time

We've had quite a busy start to Spring Break! 

Friday started with 'Ohana Day at Waimea Country School, which was a blast - the kids loved having Coach Terry there to watch their presentations, and we had so much fun playing tether ball after the picnic lunch.

Bela (Calista's friend from Rugby) slept over that night - I got ready for the Garage Sale I was having the next morning.  On Saturday I handed the Garage Sale torch to Terry and loaded Calista and Kawena + 2 of Cali's friends up and headed to Yumi's (Kawena's classmate) 6th birthday party, where Kawena proclaims it as "THE BEST birthday party ever", which how will I ever live up to 2 bouncy houses, a face painting/balloon twisting/magician clown, candy filled pinata, and cupcakes?!  Anyways, they had so much fun and got quite sugared up.

Noah got ready for Prom and as the jitters set in, we realized the next person we will be sending to Prom is Calista, and I quickly moved on from that thought...

I hand made Amber's bouquet - picked the flowers from Watanabe and hoped somehow my creativity would 'blossom' and that the flowers would form my vision.  And they did!  Some bling and silver ribbon - and we are done.  Thanks, Kale for beginning my portfolio - and for crafting Noah's matching boutonniere.

Today we spent recuperating before doing some much needed grocery shopping and having such a fun recording session out at Papa's!  The girls did GREAT, and I can't wait for you to hear it!  :-D
 
Shoots den,
Mrs. C


1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by!!