I am so sorry for the false updates earlier - I did a mobile blog, which as you may or may not know, is done via text messaging. For some reason, that function freaked out and separated my text into 15 different posts which, if you are subscribed to my blog, e-mailed you for every new post. So that being said, if you had a ton of messages in your inbox because of that little mishap - I'm sorry! ;-9
Anyways, here's what I mobile blogged-
Eeeek! Lots to digest this past week - where do I begin?
Noah and Scooch were attacked by our neighbors hunting dogs on Wednesday afternoon. He was walking back home from Cody's (our other neighbor) with Scooch, when the neighbor let his 3 dogs out for a run (which he does consistently but it has never been a problem). They caught sight of Scooch and went gunning for him. Noah scooped him off the ground, somewhat out of reach until one of the dogs got up on the rock wall and jumped from there to attack. He got Noahs hand, at which point Noah dropped Scooch and the 3 dogs pinned the puppy down and started biting his neck. :( Terry ran out to help the neighbor beat the dogs off, chasing after the one so set on getting Scooch that he ended up going all the way in to the studio.
Noah and I rushed out to the clinic to get his wounds cleaned out, get a T-dap shot, and a prescription for antibiotics. We waited in the waiting room for almost an hour, and when I checked as to why it was taking so long, the receptionist told me it's because I scheduled the appointment last minute. I told her, yeah - I called you right after the dog bit my brother. Did you expect that I would forecast and call the day before? :-9 Silly. Anyways, Noahs great, Scooch is fine, he's just recovering and milking it for all it's worth.
Happy we got all that done in time to be seated and ready for Bible Study! :)
I've been dreaming a lot lately, really intense dreams, which have made my nights a bit sleepless - just wondering what that's about and waiting for it to pass.
Just found out yesterday that one of my elementary school buddies is battling breast cancer. Aren't we too young for that stuff? :( My thoughts and prayers have been with her and her little family, she has a brand new little baby girl (7 weeks old?) and started her treatments 1 week after the baby was born. What God brings us TO, he will bring us THROUGH.
We are driving down the hill for some beach time at 69's - watching whales breach and spout as we drive the coast. Happiness...
Thinking of you,
Mrs. C
So that blog was at about 10:30 this morning - on our way to the beach, which was INCREDIBLE. There was no vog today, which meant beautiful unobstructed views. We met a bunch of friends there (some planned, some not), and played in the sand while watching various pods of whales from the shore.
Whale Tail!
The day winds down...
Tomorrow we will be in Hilo for Rugby - the season is winding down, and we are going to miss it!
Talk to you soon,
Mrs. C
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!!