Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Luck of the Irish!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!  I didn't have green on this morning, so my girls had great delight realizing they just HAD to pinch me!  :-D  The things I do for love...

Got the corned beef and cabbage going, having an early Dinner to clean up in time for Bible Study.  Love the study this week on our relationship with the world...so much still to meditate on.

In closing, I have to share the transcript from an interview Calista had with Kawena back in February -
"I really like going to the park.  I like going to school.  I like to play with my dolls.  I like to listen to music.  I really like books.  I am beautiful sometimes.  (Silence)  Actually, I am beautiful.  Ummm...and I am smart about ice cubes too."  - Kawena Campbell, Feb 4, 2010.
(old pic of my goofy girl)

Love Lotsa,
Mrs. C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!!