Had a great, busy week - girls are off today for Good Friday, so we are at home this morning 'cleaning' the house and getting ready for Union Sunday.
Our dear friends Troy and Renee are visiting, and we are having such a great time with them. Sure do miss having them here!
I hosted the first Parent/Principal Coffee Hour at our school on Wednesday, and what a great success it was! We had 8 parents in attendance and I have no doubt it will continue to grow. I believe the 'Principals Office' holds a stigma, regardless of how old you are and the reason for being in it, so I figured this Coffee Hour would create an informal environment for an open forum and relaxed discussion. It also provides parents the opportunity to network and get to know each other. It was great, and I learned A LOT!
Scooch is doing well, recovering slowly but surely. Noah is all healed, and is quite proud of having survived his first (and hopefully only) dog attack.
Terry and Kale had their first practice for the adult Rugby league yesterday, and are excited about playing! Tournaments coming up at the end of Summer and early Fall, hopefully they're ready. I hear the team will range from 20-50 year olds, so it should be nothing short of interesting - I know the older guys are worried about some young bucks running circles around them, but nothing compares to experience! :-)
We will be at Family Fun Night for the school this evening, hosting an egg dyeing event and an Easter egg hunt. Ahhhh!!!! Nothing better than 1000 eggs and a bunch of screaming kids - the ladies who host this have dubbed Terry as Egg Security. I should've made him a shirt saying just that! :-D
Well, I better get going...hope you're having a Good Friday! :)
Love,
Mrs. C


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!!