Wednesday, February 17, 2010

'Twas 8 years ago...


Little Heart of Reno Chapel, Reno NV - February 17, 2002

Today, Terry and I celebrate 8 years of wedded bliss (well, mostly bliss). I will say this journey did not start out as one that, shall we say, earned the immediate blessings of those who love us. And for valid reason - we met just 4 short months before taking the plunge. But as my Mama later told me, "Keala, my dear. You would have done it no other way." To that, I smile, and would have to agree.

You are everything to me, Terry. Thank you for loving me.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary, you two! (smacking my forehead) I TALKED to you today and didn't say anything!!! I think I took too much credit for sending the email...sowwy. :D Check out my latest post...you might recognize the pictures I just stole from you.... ;-D

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!