Hi to my very few-in-number fellow bloggers! The verdict is in - Facebook will eventually become a fading memory, and I will do my best to keep you all updated on this blog. My fear of boring everyone to death with my less than creative writing skills will need to be conquered, and hopefully the progress I make will be notable as the year goes on. :-D The headache of uploading pictures to a blog, compared to the ease of uploading entire memory cards to Facebook (no names mentioned) will force me to share just a few of my favorites, which I find a positive change!
This change comes as the theme of my life is shifting towards simplicity. Traditional correspondence. Purging. Downsizing. Quality, not quantity. And any other synonyms to the previous adjectives you may come up with. (Sis, I know you have some suggestions?)
Anyways, I'll get some new pics posted - and look forward to seeing you here more often! <3 , peace, and chicken grease - Mrs. C
Hello Keala!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your move toward simplicity. That's been high on my list lately, too, and has actually been put into effect (a little) with our move to TX. There's more work involved in keeping things simple than meets the eye, but it's a good feeling to get things pared down and not have so much excess to deal with.
So, that being said, I've added your blog to my Favorites and will look forward to the updates, as they simply happen!
Greetings to the family and "family" =))
Woot woot! ;-D Love you, and looking forward to these posts! :D
ReplyDelete