
No post yesterday - spent all day at the field in Waimea watching Rugby. It was a beautiful "typically" Waimea day, cool in the morning, warmed up slightly in the afternoon, cold again, rainy, sunny, then a downpour just as we were packed up and pulling away from the field. Would have to say being in the bi-polar weather all day is probably what got me feeling sick last night - sore throat, over all feelings of yuckiness. Calista was complaining of the same, so she and I stayed home today while everyone else journeyed on to Kona for meeting.
What I forgot to mention is that Kale, feeling the need for companionship?, bought a puppy (there was a family selling some at the field yesterday) and we welcomed Scooch to the family.

He is a mix breed, Pitbull and something else - there were numerous guesses as to what he is mixed with because no one was quite sure. The parents are hunting dogs, which are generally what we refer to as "Poi" dogs, Mutts in standard terms. So, Cali and I (mostly Cali) spent the day babysitting this Kolohe little guy, who settled in nicely in our home before being whisked off to Ninoole this evening to be introduced to his real home. I like this, enjoying the cutie during the day and then sending it home at night. Now I know how the Uncles feel about their nieces, and grand parents about their grand babies. :)
Tomorrow it's back to school for the girls and big guy, finally a full week of school. We forget what it's like to have school Monday thru Friday, so I'm interested to see how we fare. :)

Love -Mrs. C
Oh, da cute, da puppy!!! ;-9 Good for Kale; he *would* be the brother with a kid substitute. It's good practice for when--yeah, never mind. :D Love you guys!
ReplyDelete