Hey Y'all!
Decided to tag along with Terry while he works out at the Stewarts' for the week...it's nice to get away for a little while and enjoy the quiet.
Didn't realize how nature filled this little excursion would be, with mosquitos feasting on every exposed part of Kawenas body, and her waking up to a 'scorpion-turned-out-to-be-a-rather-large-centipede' fiasco. :) Ahhh, the joys of living on a tropical Island! Although I suppose we are spoiled in Waimea, with it being too cold for most of these little creatures (yet another reason why I love it there).
But all in all, it's been an amazing time so far - took the girls in to Hilo to explore a bit, hit up the Zoo in what takes all of an hour to see, and some hiking around the property. Campfire and roasted marshmallows are on the agenda once night falls!
On another note, things are moving along with our possible move to....drum roll please...Moloka'i! I have wavered back and forth between absolutely wanting this to happen, dreading the very thought, to submitting to whatever is meant to happen. Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression, Acceptance means I am processing this possible move with an attitude of grief? I suppose; Waimea is home in my heart, but I understand it may be time for us to move on...
Hope all is well with you!
Love,
Mrs. C
Moloka'i?? what's da scoops sistah???
ReplyDelete