Monday, June 28, 2010

Fathers, be good to your daughters...daughters will love like you do.

Happy Fathers Day to my most amazing, spectacular husband (the love of my life and Father of my children) - as they say, any man can be a Father but not every man can be a Dad.
And to my Dad, who loved and supported me through times that would have made him less-than-proud.  He also happens to be the Worlds Greatest Papa, according to 5 very sweet, very smart little girls.

------------------------
And now on to a hodge-podge of other pictures that I have been meaning to post, but haven't had time to thus far:
The girls Spring school pictures.  :)

----------------------------------
The first of a few trips out to Ninole - 
Crawdad delights.

Paradise.  Seriously.

Favorite time of day - sunset, starts cooling down and the day begins to settle.

Courtesy of C.C. (Cali Campbell)

The girls and I took a trip to the Hilo Zoo, here they are with Namaste, the White Bengal Tiger.  You know he was hand raised by a magician in Las Vegas and then donated to the Hilo Zoo?  He's quite the mellow cat nowadays - doesn't seem like he'd hurt a fly, but wouldn't put his tiger nature to the test in that matter.  :)

The girls and a friendly Nene.  I think it would've stayed there all day to talk, but hey - we had places to go and things to see!  The Nene Goose is the Hawai'i State bird.

Another photo courtesy of C.C.

Daddy wrangling up the cows, modern day style.  ;-P

--------------------------------
On that note, I have two little girls hovering over my shoulder so I will stop here and pick up later.  Have a beautiful evening!

Cheers,
Mrs. C

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by!!