A small coincidence that at the moment I'm reading a book entitled "Moloka'i" (fiction, but based on the early 1900s happenings at Kalaupapa). We visited the island for one night in 1995, stood on the bluff overlooking the remnants of the colony. I don't think the island would be very high on my list of places to live & I can understand your relief at the job falling through. But I do hope something else presents itself soon. Patience. We're going through a similar thing in San Antonio. Just take one day at a time.
A small coincidence that at the moment I'm reading a book entitled "Moloka'i" (fiction, but based on the early 1900s happenings at Kalaupapa). We visited the island for one night in 1995, stood on the bluff overlooking the remnants of the colony. I don't think the island would be very high on my list of places to live & I can understand your relief at the job falling through. But I do hope something else presents itself soon. Patience. We're going through a similar thing in San Antonio. Just take one day at a time.
ReplyDelete