Hi Lovelies!
Wow - haven't seen you in a while! :) But I did promise that I would keep up on the blog, so before time keeps slipping away I'll post a quick update.
First of all, this is the month that kicks off our Birthday season:
April 15 - Mom's (55)
April 20 - Dad's (56)
May 4 - Noah's (18!!!)
May 12 - Kiana's (10!!!)
May 18 - Terry's (29!!!)
June 18 - Kawena's (6!!!)
July 22 - Calista's (11!!!)
I don't want to get you all stale about Rugby, but it has been such fun watching Calista, Noah & our Hooser boys play. The regular season is officially over, and States are happening this Friday and Saturday in Kona at Old A's. Now the adult league starts for real, and I'm learning the ropes on being the Team Manager. What fun!
National Teacher Appreciation Week is coming up in May, and I've got lots of fun things planned for our Staff/Teachers here at Waikoloa School. I'm excited about honoring them, and showing a thankfulness for all they do for our children.
Our Hale is slowly but surely getting over the cold that circulated quickly - sore throat, coughing, and bunches of yuckiness. We are all feeling better, and hope the worst of it has passed.
Noah graduates on the 22nd of May - planning on a nice 'ohana celebration lunch directly after, and then rushing out to Kealakehe for Kiefer & Sam's graduation. It's coming WAY too quick!
I am dashing in to Kona to go deal with a broken Explorer and crossing my fingers it doesn't turn out to be anything major.
Hope you are having a wonderful week so far!
Loves,
Mrs. C
P.S. I'll post pictures when I get home... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!!