Monday, June 30, 2008

Ok, so it's been way too long...

...since I last posted. There has been so much that has gone on, I don't even know where to begin!! So, I suppose I should just start!!

Calista, Kawena, and Terry began training with Universal Kempo back in April (?). Terry began by taking beginning lessons with Cali's class, and slowly began helping the instructor with Kawena's peewee class. He is now officially referred to as "Instructor Campbell". The kids love him. We have really grown to be a part of this wonderful community, and we look forward to many years of training. I have contemplated training as well, but push ups aren't my cup of tea, and they do 100's of them.

Cali girl all ready for her 1st sparring tournament.

Mouth piece is in and ready to go Mom! She was level 15, and I believe they were on level 3 when this picture was taken. What a long day!!

3rd place. Not bad, for first time!

Good job honey!! It's all about having fun, and learning self defense coupled with respect.

Daddy competed as well - and I couldn't finish out this entry without a picture of him.



The tournament was actually scheduled from 9-2, and it actually didn't get over until 5pm. Only in Hawaii!! Next time there is a tournament, I will be better prepared - which should be in early November. We can't wait!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!!