Monday, June 30, 2008

Atlantis Submarine / Great Waikoloa Food & Wine Festival / Marriott - Part 2

So, then we headed down to the Marriott for a Saturday/Sunday night stay. The Great Waikoloa Food, Wine, & Music Festival was happening Saturday night, so Mom and Dad got to get away for a date. The food was AMAZING, the music was GREAT, and the wine - well, since I didn't have a sip, I couldn't tell you. ;-P

Michael Paulo, as I've been told by Dad, did his very first recording on Dad's first Summer in Malibu album. He and Pauline Wilson performed, and I loved it!!

We got two rooms, so Grandma was in her glory with taking the girls to the pool, Queen's Marketplace for a quick dinner, than back to the room for all the TV they could digest.
Mom and Dad, out and about. It was nice to see people I had not seen in a while, and even got to catch up with a school buddy I hadn't seen in 8 years!!
Ended the night with a fireworks display!! Cool!
The Koi, at night.
My mermaid - in a salt water, sand bottom pool at the Marriott.
Sunset at the Marriott.

Note Calista's absence from this bit of photos - she had one of her friends from Minnesota visiting, so she was pretty much MIA most of the time, too cool for the whole family. We met this little girl, Julia, a year ago. Her widowed Mom owns 2 condos at the property I manage, and we have become close friends.

1 comment:

  1. Wow...you decided to start posting the minute I dropped of the "Blogspot" radar! So glad for the updates! Love, us...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!