My posting is a bit out of order - June 15 was Father's Day and June 18 was Kawena's birthday, but that's beside the point. Here's an awesome picture of the two awesome Daddy's we celebrated Sunday with (we missed you Daniel!!). Kawena got the jist of the day, and even offered Uncle Kale and Uncle Noah a joyous "Happy Fathers Day!!!", in which she was quickly informed - "not for another (more than few) years, honey." ;-)Terry had to work all day (one of his employees was out after having a new baby - oh man, that's a whole 'nother post), so we celebrated the evening with plate lunches at Tex. They were all sold out of Malasadas, so we went for round 2 at Blanes. We all got a kick out of it, and Kawena seriously thought we were eating again. Cali was ready for ice cream, and "nothing else, Mom", until she saw my slushie float. "Oh, I should have gotten that one, Mom." Mmmm hmmm. So what den?
;-)
Just re-reading this one--I wish I was there...so what den dat? :) Love you guys...(and I didn't get to talk to my niece, did Noah tell you I called?)
ReplyDelete