Winter has set in - the rains have subsided today, the sun struggling to gain back it's place in our sky. The garden is literally soaking in the water, hoping it's not too much - is there such a thing as too much water? Yes. As the sun peeks through to dry the saturated earth, I go outside to feel warmth of the rays on my face - it's like I'm stepping into a sauna, but one that makes me happy to feel moisture between my toes, my rubber slippers wet and sticky. Not suffocated, in fact, the opposite.
Change of seasons brings icky sickies, but just zap it with Oil of Oregano and probable OD on Vitamin A. Again! Not too much, Keala, moderation is key: in everything.
Convention anticipation - be READY, WILLING, HEARING, LISTENING. No need to worry about the natural stuff, focus on what matters.
These ramblings make me feel like my Mama and Grandma Jesse. I read their journal entries with tears, feels too intimate, I'm intruding on their thoughts. But then, I am THANKFUL: I realize - the best in me comes from them.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!!