Tuesday, September 27, 2011

If you think you know, you have NO idea.

Everything goes well on the Campbell home-front.   Looking forward to company tomorrow from Alaska for a few days [friends of Terry's] and the girls will be on fall break through October 14th, Yiiiippppeeee!!!  We going camping, we going camping!!!  :)  :) :)

I must mention, Terry has been working tirelessly this past month to give me a 29th birthday to remember:  a sweet note from a loved one every morning [so fun to anticipate who I will wake up to everyday], and this past weekend he pulled off the ultimate surprise [with the help of a couple of my besties] and had a beautiful dinner party arranged at the Marriott.  Ok, I normally don't like sneaky friends, but I forgive you all.  ;)  Thank you sweetie and friends - you really are so much more than I deserve.
The night in question:  I was completely oblivious, thought we were going on a date with Sarah and Brian - a dinner cruise that "she won".  :)
Have a beautiful week y'all.  Thinking of you, and love you!
XO,
Mrs. C

2 comments:

  1. Hi, sis! When I started seeing comments from you on *my* blog, I knew to start looking for a post from you on *yours*! You look lovely, as always... :D Love you; Happy Last-Wednesday-As-A-28-Year-Old!!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!