Girls are full swing in to the school year, both really excited and happy to be at Kanu. In fact, one Sunday not too long ago, I heard MUCH to my surprise and happiness,
someone (not mentioning any names Cali) say: "
Yes!! School tomorrow!!" I don't think I've ever heard that sentiment coming from my girl before. ;-D
 |
| 2nd/3rd grade hui - Na Pulapula |
 |
| Pu'ukapu hui - 6th, 7th, & 8th |
Terry and I are beginning Fall semester, he at UH Hilo and myself at HCC. I am learning the ropes, so to speak, and Terry is like a well oiled machine, navigating through courses like no big deal. ;-) School is like riding a bike for me - I didn't do it for a while, but now that I am, I feel like I never stopped. :)
Finished another 10K last weekend at Volcano, met my goal time of under an hour
*58:40* YIPEE! The night before the race was a little, shall we say, exciting[?!]. The cottage we were staying in had a fireplace malfunction and backed all the smoke down the flute. Looked like there was a fire in the living room, but luckily it was only smoke and we just waited until it all cleared out. Since it was almost midnight when that happened, sleep escaped me most of the night, and found me very thankful for adrenaline to
literally run off the next morning.
Other than that, the race was beautiful - weather was perfect, the roads were somewhat 'flat', and runners were doing their thing!
 |
| One of my 'crew'. |
 |
| My not-so-happy-in-the-morning girl had big smiles to encourage me! |
|
I'll add a couple more summer pics...
....and wish you well. See you latah! XOXO
Aosom--love the update! :) Miss and love you guys!
ReplyDeleteSO awesome. im suprised to hear that out of calz, too.....:) love you guys!
ReplyDelete