![]() |
| Nike Free 5.0 |
Now on to other, more interesting things. My brother Kale is in his last semester of Nursing School, diligently cramming his brain with absolutely everything he's learned the past three years. For him this means little sleep during the week, a little more sleep on the weekends, and school work up to his elbows 24/7. SO proud of him - and we ALL know he's going to make it, don't we folks?
Dad has moved back to Campbell Hale - plans are to split the year between here with us, and Washington to be with my 'ohana there. Naturally, he has chosen the Summer to be there, the Winter here. What's the Hawaiian word for snowbird?
On another note, for those who don't already know, he finally released his first solo album - a project that has been a lifetime in the making. "Life Among The Hills" is the title track, which happens to be a song he wrote in my honor. The track "Too Bright Eyes" was written for my sister DoRe', and there are two songs my girls are featured on - "Little Ones" and "Papa's Heart Sings". I feel so fortunate to have this to pass on to our future generations.I'll wrap it up here - see you again soon.
Love,
Mrs. C

This may be your best post, sister; your first paragraph almost had me convinced to become a runner!
ReplyDeleteWhether Guava High, Kanu, Kamehameha--I think writing's in the blood. :)
Love you! Have a good meeting tonight.
Thanks Sis! I've never felt like a writer, which is why this blog intimidates me. ;-) Maybe I've had writers' block for 28 years? Anyways - I have learned it's better to write without thinking, it sounds better.
ReplyDeleteLove you!!! :-)