Monday, May 24, 2010

Are you ready for this?

Allllooooohhhhaaa from the Big Island!  What a joyous last couple weeks this has been - lots going on in the Campbell circle:
1.  Hike up Buster Brown (first time for my girls & Daddy).
2.  Daddy's 29th Birthday.
3.  Calista's drama performance: fancy word for play.
4.  Ho'olaule'a.
5.  Graduation!

It's been a nice bustle of family, activities, memories, and change.  Let's begin with the hike...

 And so the hike begins...Scooch on the leash until we got further from the road, and Kawena straight to the flower picking.
 
The girls.
 
 Looking UP.
 Scooch is pretty much the best dog we never had - except when he chews up everything.
 
 Freedom...oh, freedom!  Yeah, FREEDOM!!!
 
 King of the Hill.  Or so I think.
 View to the right.
 
 View to the left.  A view of Waimea I haven't seen in a really long time.
 
 A Buster Browns trip wouldn't be complete without a cardboard ride down the slopes!  We call it Hawaiian kine sledding.
 Daddy and Scooch make it to the top!
 
 And we begin the journey home...
With a parting shot - and a face in the sky to say Good-bye!  :)

I was going to try to get all the pics loaded tonight but it's time for bed now.  I'll pick up tomorrow with more from the play, Ho'olaule'a, and Graduation.  Oh, and an update!  

Live, love, forgive,
Mrs. C

1 comment:

  1. Good pictures of a fun day in a beautiful spot enjoyed by a happy family...and a delighted pup!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!