Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Pics & Videos #1, I'll try to be organized. This is during Uncle Josh' visit during Brandon & Mindy's wedding and oh, yeah, his BIRTHDAY!

Saddle Road - doesn't it look 1000 times better than when we used to drive it ages ago?
Uncle Josh - I think Calista was behind the camera on the ones of Uncles.  :-)
Uncle Kale.
Goofy Uncle Noah - always happy.  :-)
Compliments of Kale, I think.

My big girl.
My big little girl.  Her face always looks smashed; don't worry.
See?  Told you!  :-)  Uncle Josh squeezing her; it's hard not to.
The brothers and one of the brother-in-laws.


My little big brothers - Noah, 16; Kale, 20; Josh 21 for the second year in a row, meaning 23.  :-)
This is typical of them - Cali looks bored, Kawena is always doing something.
Self proclaimed favorite Uncle and self proclaimed coolest 9 year old.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!!