Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Kids at Kempo!

Kawena getting ready to spar.
It was the cutest thing ever! She sparred with another little girl her age, and they had all the parents in stitches! They started off nice and sweet, and by the last round - they wouldn't even stop when the sensei blew the whistle. :) It was too cute!!!

My sumo san in her gear.


Cali girl. She is doing really well in her class.

Stance...


In the hall where they meet.


I had a really nice time watching them for the whole 2 hours last night. It made for such a rush when we finally got home, and a really late dinner, but it was well worth it!! Tournament is in June...for anyone that is interested.


2 comments:

  1. Awwwww...:) I SO wish you had video of them--the girls would love to see them in action! We were talking about it, and Nana says, "I wonder what baby kenpo looks like?" Miki's response: "Who is SHE?" :) Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malia said (in her most adoring voice):

    "Ooooh....Kah-weeeeeh-na....She is SO kee-yoot! She looks like a baby, Mom!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!