I bet you have given up all hope that I would ever post to my blog ever again, but in typical Keala fashion, here I am!
We enjoyed our vacation to Washington for Spring Break (yes-we left Hawaii to freeze our brown behinds in the great WA-we're crazy people). The girls and I cam up first and brought Uncle Noah with us; Terry joined us a week later. We had lots of time to relax, Kawena got sick, and it was too cold to want to go anywhere (even though we made it out to Family Fun Center, Seattle, Bellevue, and Oregon).
Sorry we missed you Jess - things got too crazy and I didn't call (you can kick me the next time we are there, which won't be too far away).
Enjoy some pics from our visit. I'll post more after I get over this jet lag. ;-P
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!!