Ok, so I've promised to NOT completely drop off the 'blogging hemisphere' but since tip-toeing my way back on Facebook I've not had time to get on here. I will admit much of my reasoning has to do with laziness, it's just easier to upload to Facebook than it is here. ;-D
Anyhow, the girls have gotten off to a roaring start here at school; Kawena in 1st grade and loving it, Calista started Middle School, and well, is making the best of it. She had a tough go in the beginning but has settled in to a bit of routine which has really helped her. The fact all of her buddies from last year have either moved or gone to Kamehameha Schools was really tough socially, and puts her basically at a 'loner' status which honestly doesn't seem to bother her. Guess Mom just has to get over it, huh?
Noah leaves for Washington on Sunday...so sad to see him go, happy to see him leave. Know what I mean? :) It's going to be interesting - being just the four of us but I will say I am thoroughly looking forward to it. Love you baby brother, and you're always welcome to come home (after giving it a for real try up there first though). I know you're going to love it!
Soccer coach for Kawena's little team, and really enjoying all the girls! Sweetie pies, lots of talent, and we are having a blast.
Calista is going out for V-ball this month - making her Uncle Kale really proud. :)
Had the sisters since Sunday; what a priviledge for us all. Esther is quite the character and we LOVE her! So sweet to be with Aunty Maja again as well.
I better get back to work ;-P and finish up my uber-productive day.
Love you lotsa,
Mrs. C
Hi Keala! Miss you lots xoxox
ReplyDelete